Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 241 times)

Cat Lady

• View Profile
« on: August 24, 2019, 12:28:08 PM »
Hi I'm Joan and I love gardening and my family and I love cats! I have 5 of them and 1 dog. I work as a CardiacTech and love what I do. I love helping people and enjoy seeing them go from weak and sick to strong and living a healthier life. Dr. Koe is my Dr and she is so very smart and has helped me alot with her knowledge of medicine and eating well and her love of healthy organic eating. I have a large garden every year and I need to learn how to does this without the use of chemicals so I will be asking alot of questions about doing that. Looking forward to all the help!!
Cat Lady (=^_^=)

dredman

• Administrator
  • Webmaster for AgroShare.com
    • View Profile
    • My Web Business
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 12:53:17 PM »
Hey Joan, welcome to the community!  Looks like you are in the right place?  I hope you will help us get started since this is a brand new community?  You are obviously an expert with forums, since you signed up and even added a picture to your avatar?   ;D

Since you are an expert I will ask you to help us show everyone else the ropes when they sign up?
Maybe share some pictures of your garden, and your progress, and ask questions and even give advice when you can.
Most importantly you can help us grow by SHARING links to the forum, interesting posts, and the YouTube page to get other folks involved.

Right now growth and activity are critical to the success of this community, and hope you will take the lead and help us grow quickly.

So what do you think?

-Don

Frannie Koe

• Physician
  • Let food by thy medicine!!
    • View Profile
    • Wills Valley Family Medicine
Re: Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 10:48:40 AM »
Hi Joan!  I did not know you had so many cats!  I have 6!  We have taken in strays.  They definitely keep the mouse and rat population down around our house and barn! I also have three dogs. I don't think I have ever lived without animals in my entire life!  Thanks for joining the forum. There may also be some discussion on how to keep animals healthy.  They can be a big part of a house, garden and farm. I will be adding content daily for many weeks to months so just look around!  See you soon.  This is Dr. Koe, by the way!!